Life can't kill me (only death can..)

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ponderations (Is that a word? If not it should be.)

There are questions that trouble my mind now and then. Here are a few off the top of my head:

1. Why does my obese dog feel the need to tank up the stairs to eat the cat food? Isn't it just easier to eat her own food downstairs? She knows she's not supposed to be upstairs period, she know's I'm gonna be mad. I mean, geez.

2. Why do flies buzz my face? Does my head have a gravitational pull or are they just suicidal?

3. Why do people call when my baby is sleeping, we are eating, I'm in the bathroom or we are trying to have sex? It never fails. They never call any other time. (Is someone tipping them off?) Usually they call while the baby is sleeping AND I'm in the bathroom, or another combination of the aforementioned variants.

4. I had a recipe for pulled pork. It called for tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, and onions. I used a jar of salsa, some soy sauce and onion powder. Is this an issue?

5. Why can't my sons control the "stream"? I've asked. There has been polite descriptions and finally a demonstration (thanks honey) but still, pee where no pee should be. What is it going to take? I wave the white flag.

6. How long was that booger stuck to my chest? It had to be awhile. It was long enough to get crusty and hard and to be solidified to my skin, but how long had I been wearing it like a brooch? (maybe I don't want to know this one..) (PS, I love being a mother in cold and flu season)



No comments:

Post a Comment